Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still lurking.....

Yeah, there are still some spots lighting up on the MIBG scan, so we'll do a couple more rounds of chemo and then do some more scans to see what is going on.

I'm not suprised, actually I am kind of relieved (I know it sounds bad to say) that we aren't just stopping cold turkey on the treatments. I think I personally will feel like we have some "closure" if we actually do at least one more round of chemo and we'll probably do two.

I guess from y'alls perspective, you might think I'm nuts to say that I'm glad we are going to do more chemo. But, like my grandma said tonight, radiation kills what we can see and chemo kills what we can't see, so, take it how you will but I have a small sense of relief.

Oh, and go to my other blog:
www.anewyearofhope.blogspot.com

exciting stuff underway!!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I dont think you are nuts at all!! I was a little nervous as well that they would just stop. So im pretty happy they are doing more also. It sucks for Lukas, but we already know how strong he is!!