Friday, April 4, 2008

Old Faithful


Oh, my poor car! My driver door handle is broken, I'm about to have to start opening the window and open the door from the outside! The two back windows are duct taped up, because the motors went out and cost more than the car is worth, and that isn't helping anymore and today it started sputtering, as I was going down the highway with two babies inside...

It's been such a good car and it's been paid off for 5 years now! That's been extremely helpful, but besides it starting to die on us, we have completely outgrown it. I have to wrestle the double stroller into the trunk and back out and that eats up about 10-15 minutes out of my day as the boys are whining to get out of the car. I have to have the seats scooted up to an uncomfortable position just to give them leg room and forget about taking anyone anywhere. Poor Charles is like a 10 foot tall bean pole shoved in a 3'x3' box! His knees are in his mouth when he goes anywhere with me, and that's pretty often.

This is my next "dream" car...




I just have to sell my car for $18000 and I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen.

This will be me in a very short while with a little boy on each hip....



Anyone have a skateboard I can borrow?

Man, if it's not one thing it's another. Sheesh.

No comments: