Monday, April 21, 2008

Don't Cry, BEEEE HAPPY!!!

Ok, so I've had some, understandably, sad, depressing posts, so I thought today I should post something HAPPY!!!!!!

Lukas is alive, Kurt's job is going well, I'm in a good mood today, Theron is happily watching Cars.....

Life goes on, and it can be happy if we let it.

:) Here are some pics to put a smile on your face!

I LOVE this smile!


See food?


Theron's Monkey Face


Chocolate, one of the only things we can get Lukas to eat...


Theron LOVES to make Lukas happy!


See...


Lukas loves "Bizzy" his music therapist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see my two little guys smiling! And I love to hear my daughter having the good days!

Andrea said...

Way to sweet!! I love their smiles! Thanks for the pictures, it totally brought a smile to my face today. I needed it!!

Candace Atwood said...

They are so cute. Hope things get better for you.