Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've got to retrain my brain.....

So I met Will for lunch at Pizzaiolo's today with the boys and the first thing I see when I walk in is a little girl, probably 6 or 7 with a buzzed head.... What does my brain do??? Look for scars, any paleness, and central lines dangling or a port protruding! I had to stop it there and think that it was just how she wanted it, or she got gum in it or lice...


Man what I wouldn't have given for Lukas to have been bald from gum or even lice! Yes I said it, lice! Those are easy to fix! Shave the head, use some peanut butter in the gums case or a special shampoo in the lice's case and wall-a, it's all gone!


Ok, so I didn't post that to be depressing, just have a lot of retraining to do, body, mind and spirit. Working on the bigger, no wait the slimmer, better Heather.







So if you read all the way through, I have a little treat for you! PICTURES!!!!!


These first few are from our camping trip to Ray Roberts with the Curriers. We decided we needed to get away one weekend before Lukas next round of chemo





These next few are of Lukas and Ethan's (Currier) first baseball game. We went to the opening night of the GP Airhogs. It was a blast! Theron got to run the bases with all the other kids after the game was over.







Next is Theron reading a book to Lukas one night, man, he is such a GOOD big brother! I'm so proud of how well he's held up these last few months!


And then Theron's first time playing in the rain! He LOVED IT! I wanted to get out there with him, but I was having too much fun taking pics and seeing the look on his face when I actually told him to go play and get wet!




That's all for now, I'll have more pictures soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy heck heather!!
your blog is so cute! i love it :) and these pictures are really really cute!! i love you!!!! :]

Amber Larsen said...

You have such a beautiful family. That is really funny about Theron's testimony. I was look at your pictures of the fishing trip; ask Kurt about the time we went fishing in my parents pond. Poor guy spent hours finding all of these worms and if I remember right I think I dumped them all out... oops!!