Thursday, July 17, 2008

Have to post this before I forget!


Ok, so two Sundays ago (yes, Fast Sunday) we were sitting in Sacrament and about halfway through Theron looked at me and said "Mom, it's my turn, I want to go up there" pointing to the stand... So we make our way out into the hall (we were sitting in the overflow), back into the chapel and up onto the stage. Our ward is amazing because there are always a ton of kids that go up to bear their testimonies. I'm always so impressed with them getting up on their own and waiting patiently for their turn.

Anyway, we waited for our turn and when it was time Theron walked right over to the stool, moved it in front of the stand, Ryan lowered the microphone and Theron climbed up. He pulled the mic down and said, really loudly, "Hi guys" and then froze up and wanted to get down!


So, I guess we can chalk that up on the fairly successful testimony of a 2.5 year old.


And, yes, if you are wondering I did bear my testimony after him, though most people thought we were new to the ward since we have a million new families now!


No comments: