Monday, July 14, 2008

good news, good pics, good background....

By gollie, I think I have hit the jackpot!

Like my new header and background? Pics were done by the talented Melissa Fullmer... Thanks Melissa for doing these for us, we are almost ready to get some more of the new and improved Lukas who just so happens to be CANCER FREE!!!!!!

Man, I just can't say that enough.... Lukas doesn't have cancer!!!!

Anyway, I promise I really will have pictures up eventually... Just haven't downloaded them yet. But soon! I PROMISE!

For now, I'll leave you with an update, Lukas goes in Friday to get his new port put in, yes he's done with chemo but he is still getting his IVIG and for those of you that don't know, he's been through close to 16 tries and 7 successful IV's in the last 3 weeks, so we very much need a port put back in. Then we don't have another clinic until AUGUST 7th!!! So weird!


So, you can always check back on Lukas caringbridge site for updates or to read his story.

Peace out homies! I'm going to eat some more steak!

No comments: