Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Big Boy!

So right now, instead of sleeping, Theron is watching daddy play hockey on the XBox... He keeps yelling "go, go, go!!! Cooooome ooooon!!!! Oh, man!"

He is soo stinkin cute! All boy for sure. And he's talking so well, learning his alphabets and colors and shapes. He was looking at a friends first words book during Sacrament meeting and started naming off the letters in the word "word". Kurt was so excited. He can even draw his O's and C's and is getting close on his W's!!

He's also become VERY independent. The most used words in his vocabulary are "No, mom, I do it" (with an emphasis on I!). He can put his pants on and zip them up and put his shirts on, socks and shoes, jackets... It's amazing how just a couple of years ago he was this tiny eating machine and now he's a big eating machine!





Yes, I think he's pretty good reason to brag!! I love his soooo much! A million times over.

No comments: