Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick...yuck...

Theron wanted to sleep in the tent with Daddy last night. It was going well until this morning when Kurt and Theron were playing and then Theron got sick everywhere. Poor little guy. I am NOT a throw up person and I had to take care of 6 trips to the bathroom this morning (we didn't make it to the toilet right away either so that includes the 6 changes of clothing, 4 and counting loads of laundry-towels, blankets, clothes, and the 2 showers). My sweet little guy, I know how I feel when I get nauseous, but a little two year old getting sick over and over? I feel so bad for him. I had to call Will this morning because everyone else was at church. He came down and picked Lukas up so he didn't get sick. And Lukas has had a rough 3 days himself. He's been so restless and just not feeling well and for me to not be able to take care of both my babies just plain sucks.

I don't like having sick kids. I don't like not being able to fix them or make them feel better and I especially don't like them both being sick at the same time... There just isn't enough of me to go around for that. I hate feeling helpless and that seems like my new normal feeling these past three months.

I really miss going to church every week. When things are going fine it's hard to wake up and have the motivation to go sometimes, but man, when you don't get to go every week, it's so hard to keep your spirit up and keep your mind focused. I haven't been a regular to Sunday School or Relief Society in the last two years. I'm a frequent flier on the Foyer couch after Sacrament, but I really need Sacrament meeting each week to keep my sanity and my perspective! I need my GP2nd fix every week!

No comments: