Saturday, December 8, 2007

Counts are up!

Blood counts are back to normal!! YEA!!

Lukas got an infection while his counts were down so he's been on antibiotics and blood tests came back today negative for any infection, so as long as it stays that way for 72 hours, we'll get to go home before we have to come back up for chemo on the 18th. We are scheduled to just go to the clinic for a long day of chemo and then go home so we are crossing our fingers that we get to do that. I personally don't want to have another hospital stay for a while! I love our nurses, love our doctors, the hospital food isn't so bad, but I'm going stir crazy here. I just want to get out of here and take Lukas with me!

Theron stayed the night with us last night and spent the day up here today. He's so stinking cute! When Lukas was sleeping we would go down to the play room or just walk around and he would say hi and give his signature wave to anyone that passed by us! Such a HAM!!!

Lukas had a really good day today too, so once he was up and going, we went down to the play room again with him and then we went on a wagon ride around the hospital when the boys were tired of being in the play room. I guess I was walking too slow at one point because Theron hoped out of the wagon, pushed my hand off the handle and started pulling Lukas around himself! Guess he showed me!

No comments: