Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blah...

Eck, at the hospital, can't get onto Facebook....yes I'm addicted, first step is admitting there is a problem right?? So, I can browse the net, look over blogs and now I just feel like crying. Not because I can't get on Facebook, not that addicted, or maybe I'm just not ready to admit I'm in that deep........

Anyway, for reasons I don't want to share publicly, I just feel like crying. Feel like something extremely special was taken from me and now I can never have it again. Trying to hold it together in front of all these nurses and care partners coming in and out. Talked to Kurt, nothing helps, I just want to cry. No one can say anything to make it better, I just have to suck it up and realize I can't do anything about it and move on. Just feel like part of my heart is missing, like it's been cut out. Eck....

Life sucks sometimes, doesn't it? :(

2 comments:

Becky said...

your making me sad girl! I know the feeling though, i know exactly the feeling your describing. Just hang in their an endure jus like you have been. There are always good days and bad days, and I'm sorry today is a bad one.

Anonymous said...

Since I do know what you're talking about specifically, let me say this: In all reality, nothing has been taken from you - you still have everything you've wanted, now and future. I won't say I agree with what's been done, but I will say compared to what you've endured this past year, it's a very small thing. And remember, you endured all that you've endured with help from people who love you very much. Even people who love us may hurt us. I am living example of that! So, yes, reach down, find strength, move on. If, in the future, you are blessed with the opportunity, you can have what you feel you've lost. It will be exactly what you always thought it would be...and it will be different from what is today.

Can anyone be more cryptic than that, and yet be totally understood by the eyes that read???

I love you - so much! It's all ok....and it will be ok. I promise!

Nanna