Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peepee on the potty!!!

Ok, so I've wanted to post this for a couple days now but I didn't want to jinx anything.....


THERON IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!


For the most part. I leave the light on and leave his stool next to the toilet and he goes in there and does his business when he needs to. He doesn't like for me to help. "I do it myself mom." That's what he says... Now we just need to learn how to put the undies back on the right way. Most of the time they end up on backwards and inside out, but I'm not complaining!


Mamaw brought over 12 new pairs of undies for Theron the other night and he's having a blast being a big boy so he can wear them! Thanks Mamaw!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! One less worry for a "busy mom"!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

How precious is he!!
:)