Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dare I say it???

Today we go in for Lukas last (hopefully) round of chemo! I can hardly believe it. Really, I can't even believe we are at this point. It was almost 7 months ago we were told that Lukas had a 20% chance of beating this and here we are with much better odds and we are stepping back out into the light! Wow!




Here are some pics (you've probably seen them already) of him before diagnosis and during treatment. Kleenex please!


(.....ok, having some technical difficuties......with my brain.... it's fried......pics will be up eventually!)

2 comments:

Melissa Darby said...

Amazing!! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always!

Unknown said...

Praise God!

Would you be interested in having your sweet boy included on the it's 4 the kids site?

email me:
michellebrownlow@yahoo.com