Thursday, October 4, 2007

Daddy!!! DADDY!!!!

About 3pm-ish today, we hear this banging and then crying, and then screaming "Daddy, Daddy, DADDY!" coming from Theron's room. Kurt runs upstairs as fast as he can to see what was wrong...

"Heather come up here, hurry, come up here now!!!!"

Ok, so I get up there as fast as I can thinking my son is dying or horribly mutated.... And then I see Kurt hunched over in a fit of laughter. I peek into Theron's room (yes, he's still crying and really upset) and see an empty bed.

Or so I thought.

Theron had gotten trapped under, yes I said UNDER, the fitted sheet. He was stuck between the mattress and fitted sheet and couldn't get out!

Needless to say, there are no pictures, because, of course my batteries would be dead at this opportune time, and even if they weren't dead, we were laughing so hard I don't think either of us could have held a camera steady.

Man, crazy kids... Never a dull moment

No comments: