Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A week of fun and good days!

Ok, so here are some random pictures.

Lukas looking great!
My sweet little fighter!
John, here are your new ad campaigns!
Lukas loved your new creation! Cheesy bread pizza. (Pizzaiolo's pizza! Delicous)

We had to by the Baby Mederma to put on Lukas scar. It was $20 for .7oz of the stuff!!! This is Lukas after Theron put $15 dollars worth on his head!


So this was one day that Theron was supposed to be taking a nap. His reward for going potty is stickers. The little sneak found a package of Pirates stickers and pulled off all 100 of them and put them all over himself and me. I was laughing to hard to be mad at him!





Charles turned 20 on April 29th. Crazy! He wanted to go to the park before his birthday dinner at Trail Dust and the boys and I were completely fine with that! Suzie and Will came to the park too. Theron loves Suzie (Charles feels a little threatened by this). Any time we say we are going to see Charles, he says "And Suzie!!". So cute! Lukas started moving in on her during dinner... Sorry Charles, my boys are just that cute!









4 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

Love the sticker pictures! Lukas looks like he is really lovin life. I have done that to my little guy too. It cracks them up.

Amber Larsen said...

so cute! I hate it when i should get kinsey in trouble but i can't because it's too funny! ha ha... kids are so funny. how is potty training going?

themacdonnells said...

ummmmm, some days Theron decides to wear underwear and go on the potty once or twice, others he just wants to wear diapers... I'm really bad about it. I should have him in undies everyday, but I'm too tired to fuss with it most of the time.

Theresa said...

Hopped on over from Mimi's blog to say hello...Hello!

From your fellow Relay friend,
Theresa